Affirmations for success help internalize the feeling that you’re heading towards something great and can accomplish anything. Over time, affirmations help reinforce a positive way of thinking and improve your ability to achieve success.
Feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem limit your potential. They create an inaccurate view of the world in your head—one in which you think you’re capable of less than you truly are.
That’s why affirmations for success can be so helpful.
By replacing thoughts of inadequacy with thoughts of self-worth and by envisioning your own success, you can make achieving it more likely.
Let’s dive into the affirmations below.
51 Affirmations for success
- I have within me the power to handle any situation.
- I am worthy of having whatever I want in life.
- I approach each new situation with confidence and a belief in my own abilities.
- I am not afraid to take risks, because I believe in my ability to adapt.
- Being myself is a privilege.
- Each minute, I’m becoming stronger.
- The process of life has twists and turns. I trust each step.
- When setbacks happen, I have the power to overcome them.
- Everything I need is already inside of me.
- Each morning when I rise, I’m filled with motivation.
- Success is a journey, not a sprint.
- Success won’t be handed to me. But I have what it takes to earn it.
- Thoughts are powerful. My thoughts are focused on celebrating small wins each day, and looking ahead to further success in the future.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I’m letting go of outdated negative beliefs that no longer serve me.
- I am worthy of succeeding in life.
- I recognize opportunities and don’t hesitate to act on them.
- On my journey towards success, I don’t hesitate to ask for help when I need it.
- I am living up to my full potential.
- Whatever I envision for myself, and my life, is possible.
- I bring focus and strength to each day.
- Obstacles only motivate me to keep trying.
- I am smart, persistent, and capable.
- Leaving my comfort zone is hard, but I know growth is on the other side.
- Every day, I grow in confidence. Every day, I trust my intuition more.
- My intuition is strong. When I have an instinct about something, I listen to it.
- The strength I have inside me is greater than I realize.
- What sometimes seems hard for me to handle can, in fact, come easily to me.
- When I achieve difficult things, I become even more confident.
- The things that make me “me,” are entirely unique in this world.
- Each day, I get closer to reaching my goals.
- When I look back at the version of myself from a few years ago, I’m proud of how far I’ve come.
- Success reverberates through every moment of my day.
- When difficulties arise in life, I am resilient.
- I judge my own success by my dedication and willingness to keep putting in the work.
- I am capable. When I set my mind to something, I can do it.
- With practice and training, there is no skill I can’t master.
- As I become more comfortable with who I am, my fears of failure and judgment fade away.
- Validation from others doesn’t matter to me. I only need validation from myself.
- I deserve to feel strong and confident. I deserve to believe in myself.
- Every part of me is worthy, even my flaws and imperfections.
- I am capable of doing amazing things.
- I can visualize the best version of myself, and I’m getting closer every day.
- I deserve to celebrate wins in life, no matter how small.
- When I follow my intuition, I know I’m making the right choices in life.
- Each day, I feel myself radiating strength and confidence.
- I feel proud of myself for each small way I’ve improved my life.
- I compare myself with the past version of me – not with other people.
- Success comes easily to me.
- I love the person I’m becoming.
- Everything I want is on its way to me.
For more inspiration, see the following articles: