Affirmations for confidence can help you strengthen your trust in yourself and in your own instincts and abilities. Feelings of low self-esteem create an inaccurate view of the world that makes you underestimate yourself and your own strengths. This list of affirmations is designed to build feelings of confidence, self-worth, and belief in yourself.
Feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem limit your potential. They create an inaccurate view of the world in your heads – one in which you think you’re capable of less than you truly are.
As you have more and more success in life, sometimes confidence can increase naturally. But low self-esteem is an attitude that can affect even high-achievers.
That’s why affirmations for confidence can be so helpful.
By replacing thoughts of inadequacy with thoughts of self-worth and strength, you can begin to show up in the world with greater confidence. Repeating these affirmations in the context of a confidence meditation can be a good way to internalize them.
Below is a printable PDF version of this list of affirmations for confidence.
Let’s dive into the affirmations below.
77 Affirmations for confidence
- I’m comfortable being myself around other people.
- My choices in life are within my control.
- I have within me the power to handle any situation.
- I am worthy of having whatever I want in life.
- I respect myself. When others make me feel small, I choose to stand up for myself.
- The people around me enjoy spending time with me.
- When I don’t enjoy someone’s company, I have no obligation to spend time with them.
- I approach each new situation with confidence and a belief in my own abilities.
- I am not afraid to take risks, because I believe in my ability to adapt.
- I’m quick to apologize for mistakes, but I don’t apologize for my emotions or for being myself.
- Being myself is a privilege.
- I’m not for everyone. Not everyone has to like me.
- Each minute, I’m becoming stronger.
- The process of life has twists and turns. I trust each step.
- When setbacks happen, I have the power to overcome them.
- Everything I need is already inside of me.
- Each morning when I rise, I’m filled with motivation.
- I’m allowed to ask for help while still being self-sufficient and independent.
- Whatever I envision for myself, and my life, is possible.
- I bring focus and strength to each day.
- Obstacles only motivate me to keep trying.
- I am smart, persistent, and capable.
- Leaving my comfort zone is hard, but I know growth is on the other side.
- My mood isn’t dependent on the opinions of others.
- Every day, I grow in confidence. Every day, I trust my intuition more.
- I’m grateful for everything that made me who I am today.
- When I receive compliments, I accept them with gratitude.
- My inner confidence is just waiting to be unleashed.
- My intuition is strong. When I have an instinct about something, I listen to it.
- As I inhale, confidence enters my body. As I exhale, fear exits my body.
- My reserves of strength are endless.
- The strength I have inside me is greater than I realize.
- What sometimes seems hard for me to handle can, in fact, come easily to me.
- I feel comfortable in my own body.
- When I achieve difficult things, I become even more confident.
- The things that make me “me,” are entirely unique in this world.
- Meeting other people and making friends comes naturally to me.
- I choose to release my insecurities.
- I choose to express the emotions I feel, rather than hide them.
- Each day, I get closer to reaching my goals.
- When I look back at the version of myself from a few years ago, I’m proud of how far I’ve come.
- Success reverberates through every moment of my day.
- I choose the goals I pursue, without influence from the expectations of others.
- My confidence attracts people to me.
- When difficulties arise in life, I am resilient.
- I judge my own success by my dedication and willingness to keep putting in the work.
- I am capable. When I set my mind to something, I can do it.
- With practice and training, there is no skill I can’t master.
- As I become more comfortable with who I am, my fears of failure and judgment fade away.
- Validation from others doesn’t matter to me. I only need validation from myself.
- I choose self-support over self-deprecation.
- I am comfortable and confident being my true self.
- I choose to say what I believe without worrying about judgment.
- I’m confident enough to let go of people who don’t make me happy.
- Each time I make a mistake, I learn and grow.
- I deserve to feel strong and confident. I deserve to believe in myself.
- Every part of me is worthy, even my flaws and imperfections.
- My confidence is contagious.
- I am seen in this world. I matter.
- I am capable of doing amazing things.
- When I’m true to myself, I’m also the most confident version of myself.
- I can visualize the best version of myself, and I’m getting closer every day.
- I’m grateful for how far I’ve come in life, and for everything I’ve accomplished.
- Who I become in life is under my control.
- I deserve to celebrate wins in life, no matter how small.
- My voice deserves to be heard. My opinions matter.
- When I follow my intuition, I know I’m making the right choices in life.
- Each day, I feel myself radiating strength and confidence.
- Perfection isn’t my goal; I can be confident while being flawed.
- I feel proud of myself for each small way I’ve improved my life.
- I choose to accept myself, the good and the bad.
- I compare myself with the past version of me – not with other people.
- When I make a decision, I have conviction and stand behind it.
- Confidence comes easily to me.
- I love the person I’m becoming.
- Everything I want is on its way to me.
- I express my true self with ease.
For further inspiration, see the following articles about confidence: