Whether you’re new to mindfulness or just want to jumpstart your existing practice, this free 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge is for you!
Sign up below, or read on for more info.
“This is all excellent. It isn’t too much information to read, nor too long to implement the practises. Each day has been fun and provides enough activity to get a taste of mindfulness. I am really enjoying it.”– Andra
Here’s what you’ll get by signing up:
1. The 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge
Want to know what expect during the 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge?
Each day, you’ll learn about a key component of mindfulness. Each email has ONE mindfulness challenge to help you grow your mindfulness practice.
Each mindfulness challenge is short (1-5 minutes). But over the course of the week, you’ll build momentum and create a more sustainable practice.
Here’s what we cover.
- How to Be More Mindful: What to focus on when the whole subject of Mindfulness feels overwhelming.
- How to Be More Present: Create mindfulness habits that stick, allowing you to create massive transformation over time.
- 60 Seconds of Mindfulness: Ideas on finding hidden moments of mindfulness throughout your day. (One minute is enough).
- Mindful Eating: How to avoid slipping into ‘autopilot mode’ while you eat and instead, stay present.
- Gratitude: How to build a gratitude practice that lasts.
- Self-Compassion: How to avoid beating yourself up and instead, treat yourself as you’d treat a dear friend.
- How to Turn A Bad Day Around: How to ease back into present-moment awareness when difficult emotions start to arise.
2. The 7-Day Mindfulness Journal
This 7-Day printable Mindfulness Journal is designed to be a companion for mindfulness challenges. It includes daily prompts and a weekly reflection intended to help you reduce stress and cultivate calm in your life.
Print it and fill it out as you go. Use this journal as a physical reminder of your commitment to yourself to focus on mindfulness for a week.
The journal is 12 pages and includes:
- Mindfulness 101 – information about mindfulness
- Mindfulness commitment – writing your intention can help to keep up motivation through the week
- 7 guided journal pages – prompts to reflect on each day, a daily mood tracker, and inspirational quotes
- 1 weekly reflection page
- Lined and dotted note pages
- US Letter and A4 options for printing
Ready for the 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge?
Ready to sign up? Get started below: