Mindfulness affirmations help you stay centered, calm, and in the present moment—no matter what stressful situations may be going on. Through mindfulness affirmations, you can train yourself to notice when your mind starts to drift away from the present moment and gently bring yourself back.
It’s easy to get distracted and end up living your life on autopilot.
That’s what mindfulness is intended to prevent.
By noticing when your mind drifts away from the present moment, you can consciously bring yourself back.
Little by little, you can change your life.
The purpose of mindfulness affirmations is to choose a few themes that are important to you, and then repeat them on a regular basis. By doing so, you’re more likely to live them out in daily life.
65 Mindfulness Affirmations
Here’s the best way to use the list below:
Scroll through, making a note of any mindfulness affirmations that resonate with you.
Then, copy them onto a piece of paper or onto a note on your phone. Set a reminder to revisit them regularly as a way to bring yourself back into alignment with your intentions.
- My life deserves to be full of peace and love.
- Happiness and joy is a part of who I am.
- There is power in what I pay attention to. I choose to notice what’s good in me.
- When I fail, I choose to be gentle with myself.
- I allow myself to release all guilt, shame, and regrets.
- Every day, I see myself grow wiser. Every day, I change for the better.
- When I feel stressed, I remind myself that my natural state is joy and love.
- I choose to cultivate positive thoughts about myself.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- I love who I used to be, who I am, and who I’m becoming.
- When I look back on past versions of myself, I feel warmth and gratitude.
- Sometimes, I feel emotionally turbulent. That’s okay. I allow myself to feel all feelings.
- My life is full of harmony.
- I walk through the world feeling loved, by myself and by others.
- I’m allowed to set boundaries and expect others to follow them.
- Today, I choose joy.
- I deserve happiness and inner peace.
- I am calm, happy, and content.
- I send unconditional acceptance to myself.
- I’m striving to be my best self, but I accept all versions of me.
- I aim to be as kind and tender to myself as I would to a dear friend, or a child.
- I allow myself to take time to heal.
- I release myself from stress.
- Today, I feel light and at ease.
- Everything I need is already within me.
- I am worthy of love without accomplishing anything. Just existing is enough.
- An incredible transformation is happening within me.
- I choose to release myself from destructive thought patterns and negative thoughts.
- I choose not to compare myself to others.
- Happiness is within me, waiting for me to choose it.
- I’m capable of change.
- This is my one and only life. I deserve to make decisions that make me happy.
- I have within me the power to handle any situation.
- Each minute, I’m becoming stronger.
- Everything I need is already inside me.
- Whatever I envision for myself, and my life, is possible.
- I bring focus and strength to each day.
- Obstacles only motivate me to keep trying.
- My mood isn’t dependent on the opinions of others.
- I’m grateful for everything that made me who I am today.
- My intuition is strong. When I have an instinct about something, I listen to it.
- As I inhale, confidence enters my body. As I exhale, fear exits my body.
- The strength I have inside me is greater than I realize.
- I feel comfortable in my own body.
- I choose to express the emotions I feel, rather than hide them.
- When difficulties arise in life, I am resilient.
- I judge my own success by my dedication and willingness to keep putting in the work.
- I am capable. When I set my mind to something, I can do it.
- With practice and training, there is no skill I can’t master.
- I compare myself with the past version of me – not with other people.
- For all the good in my life, I am grateful.
- I’m grateful to my body, for being my home. I commit to taking care of it.
- Each day I’m able to wake up is a blessing.
- Today, I did the best I could. I’m grateful for the effort I was able to give.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to love myself and show compassion to myself.
- I am grateful to love, and I am grateful to be loved.
- Each and every day, I feel more grateful.
- I commit to cultivating a light, playful, joyful approach to life.
- I’m committed to a life focused on joy and appreciation for what I have.
- I feel connected to every plant, animal, and human.
- The water I drink and the air I breathe are gifts. I’m grateful for each sip and each breath.
- I will take care of the future by taking care of the present moment.
- As I breathe in, I’m breathing more gratitude into my life.
- My attitude is changing from one of constriction to one of abundance.
- For my happy, positive emotions and my sad, heavy emotions, I am grateful.
For more mindfulness inspiration, see the following articles:
- 33 Mindfulness Exercises to Live in the Present Moment
- Urge Surfing (How to Stop Cravings Mindfully)
- Why Mindful Monday Can Help You Reduce Stress At Work
Hi there—my name is Ryan. My mindfulness practice kicked off in 2016 after I joined a ten-day silent retreat. I started Mindfulness Box because thinking about what makes humans happy, calm, and peaceful is endlessly fascinating to me.